diy solar

diy solar

Has Richard from Signature Solar Left The Company?

robby

Photon Vampire
I noticed that I have not seen him for awhile and then I checked and it seems like his user name has changed to @TheBestDIYGuy
He has not been on the Forum for two weeks so I assume they cut ties.
I actually liked the guy because he was really trying his best to help customers but was unfortunately limited by the policies he had to work with.

Last edited:
It would be nice if he came on here again so we could confirm all is well.
A vicious rumor was floating around that he gave a full Refund including FREE Return Shipping on a rack of batteries and the story is that things did not go so well for him afterwards. :ROFLMAO:

Temp20.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hey there everyone! I am still alive. My wife and I are moving across the country from Texas to Florida. I was very sad to be leaving Signature Solar and EG4, there were lots of exciting things in the works and I would have stayed if I could. I'm still in the solar industry in a different capacity but left on good terms with Signature Solar and EG4. I'll still be around on here in an unofficial capacity to do what I can to help the industry grow!

Hey there everyone! I am still alive. My wife and I are moving across the country from Texas to Florida. I was very sad to be leaving Signature Solar and EG4, there were lots of exciting things in the works and I would have stayed if I could. I'm still in the solar industry in a different capacity but left on good terms with Signature Solar and EG4. I'll still be around on here in an unofficial capacity to do what I can to help the industry grow!

1665158254227.png

We are going to need photographic evidence. This could be anyone who doesn't want people to find out that Richard got the Luca Brasi treatment.

Back