diy solar

diy solar

Signature solar horrible customer service

Youtube and what makes someone subscribe is still a mystery to me. I made a few videos on howtos and rebuilds I had done on my vehicles and such and had 30 subscribers or so.

Then I decided to film myself washing a wheel on my bmw for the heck of it.

I now have 13,000 subscribers. Weird.....

Youtube and what makes someone subscribe is still a mystery to me. I made a few videos on howtos and rebuilds I had done on my vehicles and such and had 30 subscribers or so.

I'll remember not to wash my wheels on my golf cart. :)

I have absolutely no desire to run a large channel, I needed a place where I could upload videos as you can't upload them here.

Whatever the topic you need to somehow put a pretty girl in a bikini in the vid… or Elon frowning as he is having a tough day over something non-existent … unfortunately that’s all It takes… we have become a sensation driven society….take a survey of the public and see how many people understand the concept behind Schrodigers Cat theory… need I say more..?

I agree its crazy. The video of washing the wheel on my car has over 7.8 million views ???

And wasn't his point to show the absurdity of physics theories?

Hope you found a way to monetize it!
I’m open that take on it…. … Untill you look it doesn’t exist…so to speak…it’s is an interesting concept. as in the quantum entanglement of particles theory .… I agree it is “spooky”….
I only used that example as an illustration of how shallow our interest in real things have become in our society … there are probably 100’s o better examples , that’s just the one that popped in my mind..
Im also happy to discover it was a theoretical exercise … they didn’t hurt the cat… ?

I spent my time in jail working on getting these videos and checking sources for information on inverter (not just the Eg4) light flicker. Even the high end units have been thru this problem. It was productive use of my time.

I saw some of the sine waves posted here in the forum by users that probably have limited scope experience. I use my DSO's in the shop daily on DC circuits and I'm quite well versed in aliasing, bandwidth and sample rate. The scope I used was a cheap scope but one you see members had purchased, I purchased it for the high voltage probe which I did not have one. The scope is capable using only one channel and a time sweep that doesn't alias and drop data points.

I'm a tech, not an engineer but I certainly see some issues. If you want to start a thread and link some videos, I don't have a problem with it. It could use some discussion.
Welcome back from the slammer!

Whoaaa Bundy … yessssss. …I have always wanted to see a dirty filthy tire take a shower… a long hot sensuous shower … let’s do it…… do it now…!!!
I’m not the only one … trust me…

Back