diy solar

diy solar

Brand new EVE (Grade A) LF280k from NKON arrived (made August 2022)

SolaroSsaurius

Just received 8 of these cells, looking quite nice, and extremely well packaged.

Have not tested anything, they all show 3.26v - my old meter has only 2 decimal places .

Production date is August this year.

Just for the looks, what do you think of them?

Very similar to the ones I got from the 18650 Battery Store. Busbars didn't have the wrapping though.

Nice!
Who is NKON? LInk to the site?
What is the total price for each cell?
Looking forward to the test result.
Thanks!

Ok buddy get a ZKE 40 or a fan tester and capacity these them, let us know the AH and WH of each cell

Did you test your cells and confirm that they are grade A? They look nice I'm about to buy some from them but ask for the test summary and still got no answer.

Ok buddy get a ZKE 40 or a fan tester and capacity these them, let us know the AH and WH of each cell
i agree on the testing, but these guys really do sell grade a cells.
been around , and are the local seller of choice for ev cells.
they are pretty high priced on their ev grade cells though, which is why i havent bought cells from them.

as of recently they have begun selling b grades, bit are very open on that, and no qr code nonesense

they are pretty high priced on their ev grade cells though, which is why i havent bought cells from them.

as of recently they have begun selling b grades, bit are very open on that, and no qr code nonesense

Because they also sell B grade I'm a bit worry the cells are for a project to a client so wont use low grade since is our reputation and warranty.

Because they also sell B grade I'm a bit worry the cells are for a project to a client so wont use low grade since is our reputation and warranty.
just drive to their store, its near eindhoven,.

also the b grade they sell, have b qr code on them

I do not think that EVE will weld on EVE designed terminals on the rejected cell that did not pass the test, EVE will put 'B' on the QR code for one that fails the test.

Last edited:

I"m more curious on how the LF280K just to compare.

I want to see if the 280K test to over 280AH, or they are all under 280AH but have over 900WH. If so then my Luyuan cells are fine and this is just how all 280K are.

Back